Two half miles without stopping

Yes, this is seriously my time.  Yes, I ran.  Okay, it may be a jog or a trot to most people, but it was a run to me.  And I'm proud of it. 

I did wait until the gym was almost closing again tonight.  10:45-ish is when I finished.  At this rate I'm going to finish the 1/2 marathon in 3:35.  Not bad.  Not great.  But it is my 1/2 miles and I did them. 

After my 2 half mile run, I went into the sauna to stretch a bit.  I brought one of those figure eight bands in with me.  When I entered the sauna, there were four Somali women already there talking.  I had my earbuds and I squeezed myself into a spot long enough for me to lay down and stretch my legs.  I stretched my leg in the air with the band around my foot and...Bam!  It snapped back and hit me right in the face!  My first sports injury witnessed by four women

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run 1 walk 3 half miles

Feeling Accomplished